Well, the title about something "best" is probably making most skip it.
Best is highly subjective. Also your list seems to include IDEs that to my
knowledge don't have Go support at all, but I might be mislead here.  I
don't understand what seems to be yourreal question at the end,  do you
want some graphics dependency management? What are you looking for?