That education place has never talked to any employer, that's what their
list suggests. It's not about the items on this list. It won't ever
correct. But it is basically saying that with one or a few more classes
you're ready for your job. That's marketing selling. Depending on the job
there's need for cheap code producers, or in other jobs for people going
where there is no prior art. Totally different coders. But both don't need
coders with many classes, either because it's making them expensive or they
have gone through the classes to just accumulate useless knowledge they
still cannot transfer to new challenges.