You seem to be barking up the wrong tree, at least for the moment. Maybe
your team may want to learn more about cgo and by sheer coincidence there's
a blog post  https://shane.ai/posts/cgo-performance-in-go1.21/ that might
serve as a starting point, with one or two pointers to go further.  I also
don't understand why you are so keen on the SIGABRT catch, when there is
probably a much deeper problem in your code or the libs you use, s others
already told you.  Trying to hide the signal under the carpet isn't the
best strategy to my limited understanding, as your app is already in such a
bad state that the runtime has to fail.