The server name will be added by Prometheus itself as an "instance" label
for each target being scraped (or you can manually set the instance label
for each target), so in general what you're asking is not necessary.  None
of the standard Prometheus exporters include a label for the hostname (e.g.
node_exporter, windows_exporter etc).

If there's something special about your situation which means you need to
do this, can you explain your use case further?