Hi,

I saw in go's source code that all methods and data structures regarding
parsers, the IR and so on are private.

Is there a way to import go's parser and compiler as a library and start
compiling .go files, building IR code at runtime and finally (with some
implementation effort) JITing them?

My goal is to "specialize" go code for certain data. For instance a
interpreter loop with a big switch v.(type) {} shall be copied and
rewritten as if v is known.

Regards