Hi!

I've posted this a few days ago and couldn't find a solution yet. Maybe this
time someone has a great idea.

The problem:
I create a map with a simple click handler on it --> works
I create an overlay marker with a simple click handler on it --> works if i
click on the map

after that: when I click the first time on the marker, still there is no
error. When afterwards I click a second time on the marker I get the
following exception:

com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError): Cannot read
property 'ua' of null

Clicking on the map and using the marker's drag and drop handler works all
the time with no error. I guess the problem results from the fact that there
are two click handlers on the map widget. Hope someone has an idea because I
really am clueless.