*Dear Professional,
Hope your doing great,
I have a good oportunity for you can you please see the below job
description, if your interested  please reply me back with your updated
resume.Please send me youre resume on **b...@panzersolutions.com
*
*Immediate  need Oracle/ETL Developer

Title: Oracle/ETL Developer
Location: Naperville, IL
Duration: Contract to Perm

MUST BE U.S CITIZEN / GREEN CARD / EAD*

*This position is going to be 70-85% heads down development performing
hands-on ETL and Oracle development to create Marketing database solutions.
This person will
collaborate with the Technical Lead to understand the solution design and
processing specifications. They will also independently use our client's own
in house proprietary ETL
tool, ETL framework, and Oracle to develop the solution per their client's
specifications. This duties will also include designing, documenting, and
executing unit test cases, as well
as author detailed process flow documentation. They will also collaborate
with the Quality Assurance team to test and rework applicable solution
components.

Must-haves
3+ years as an Oracle database developer
3+ years of hands-on heavy duty ETL development (they would prefer to not
see Informatica experts because our client has their own in house
proprietary tool that is not similar to

Informatica)
Experience working on large database projects
SQL expert (2+ years of use in day-to-day job duties.. Oracle PL/SQL is not
heavily used and is not a requirement)
Experience writing complex SQL queries
2+ years working on a Linux/Unix platform
2+ years of Perl scripting or something similar (Shell, Unix/Linux, Python,
PHP, Lisp, Ruby, etc.)
Excellent communication and must be interested in becoming a full time
employee

Plusses
Experience working with large (multi-Terabyte) databases
Experience optimizing SQL queries using explain plans and/or tkprof
Familiarity with Campaign segmentation and selection tools (e.g. Unica
Affinium Campaign, Alterian, Aprimo,etc.) *
*
Thanks
Ben Smith | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC