Good question,

I was also wonder what's the best way to pass those billing info to another
app, such as Harvest ? (
https://help.getharvest.com/api-v2/timesheets-api/timesheets/time-entries/ )

*Thanks + Happy Friday*

*Henry Pan*

DevOps Architect | Dito <http://ditoweb.com/>

henry....@ditoweb.com | PHONE: (425) 802-3975

[image: Dito Logo.png]

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 11:11 AM 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via
Google App Engine <google-appengine@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hello Joshua,
>
> Your latest specifications have been included in the same PIT issue
> <https://issuetracker.google.com/110507715> mentioned above, so you may
> monitor developments and fixes on the same thread.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/f433c9e0-93db-4dd6-ae95-e86789fc28c9%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/f433c9e0-93db-4dd6-ae95-e86789fc28c9%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CANkDXrMtLM6qSMGSqOTZPRMbXCTFfwrPEWhE--QM%3D-FF%3D_yyww%40mail.gmail.com.
  • [google-appengin... Joshua Fox
    • [google-app... 'Steren Giannini' via Google App Engine
      • [google... Joshua Fox
        • [go... 'Steren Giannini' via Google App Engine
        • [go... 'Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • ... Joshua Fox
            • ... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Henry Pan
                • ... 'Dan S (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine