Agreed. Never (ever) share login/password information. We are well beyond
those days now with role-based authentication
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role-based_access_control> and OAuth2
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OAuth>.

Furthermore, be aware we have multiple compute options available from GCP
in addition to App Engine. If you're considering what's right for you,
check out this informative animation <https://lnkd.in/gkeT3AW>. I recommend
serverless for cost+convenience, containers for flexibility, and Cloud Run
for both!

Cheers,
 --Wesley

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 12:00 PM 'Charlie Engelke' via Google App Engine <
google-appengine@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Don't share login information. There's no need. You can create a project,
> then add the developer as a user, or owner, of that project in addition to
> you.
>
> On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 1:00:44 AM UTC-7 ki...@douglassoftware.com
> wrote:
>
>> I am a non technical founder, what information do i need to give my
>> developer to be able to upload the code to GCP ? Do I need to just hand
>> over my login info to the developer to be able to upload or is there a way
>> of giving the developer access to the account that I have created ?

"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    wesley chun :: @wescpy <http://twitter.com/wescpy> :: Software
Architect & Engineer
    Developer Advocate at Google Cloud by day; at night...
    Python training & consulting : http://CyberwebConsulting.com
    "Core Python" books : http://CorePython.com
    Python blog: http://wescpy.blogspot.com