This is the Google App Engine mailing list. To use the PaaS system, you
only need to create a project (which you have already done) then go to
console.cloud.google.com/appengine to create your App Engine app. There's
no need to create credentials or use a "Google Cloud API" unless you know
you need to do so. I suggest installing the Google Cloud SDK (
cloud.google.com/sdk) which provides tools to simplify creating & deploying
your app. To learn more about App Engine, please see
cloud.google.com/appengine for its documentation. If you have any specific
questions, feel free to ask here but paste any specific commands or
screenshots showing where you may have an issue.

Good luck!
--Wesley

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 11:53 AM I snb <sno...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the console of Google cloud platform, I created project name -> Google
> cloud API -> Credentials. However, "Google Cloud API" was not an option in
> "Adding credentials to the project".

"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    wesley chun :: @wescpy <http://twitter.com/wescpy> :: Software
Architect & Engineer
    Developer Advocate at Google Cloud by day; at night...
    Python training & consulting : http://CyberwebConsulting.com
    "Core Python" books : http://CorePython.com
    Python blog: http://wescpy.blogspot.com