Also, track this SO question <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/63915713>
as some Googlers are active on it. And if you feel compelled to contact
Cloud billing/support folks sooner than later, here are some links:

   - https://console.cloud.google.com/support/chat
   - https://cloud.google.com/support/billing

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 7:35 AM 'David (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google
App Engine <google-appengine@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> As per the free trial documentation
> <https://cloud.google.com/free/docs/gcp-free-tier>, the free trial will
> start automatically when you set up your billing account so you must be
> prepared to use your free trial when doing this.

>> <https://console.cloud.google.com/billing/create> and see if you can do
>> so w/o activting the Free Trial <<<
>>
>> Right now, it looks to me like it will activate it. I don't want to
>> complete the step in case it does activate the free trial (since there's no
>> way to turn it off). Is there any way to confirm if it will or will not
>> activate the free trial?
>>

>> --
> email to google-appengine+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/7dd76c05-b8e7-4ee3-845e-337e6ba45cbdn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/7dd76c05-b8e7-4ee3-845e-337e6ba45cbdn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    wesley chun :: @wescpy <http://twitter.com/wescpy> :: Software
Architect & Engineer
    Developer Advocate at Google Cloud by day; at night...
    Python training & consulting : http://CyberwebConsulting.com
    "Core Python" books : http://CorePython.com
    Python blog: http://wescpy.blogspot.com