Go to your app's Services page
<https://console.cloud.google.com/appengine/services>. You should then see
what's up-and-running. For each live version, if you go to the Diagnose
column and click on the Tools pulldown, select "Source" to see the files so
you can see the code that's running under specific versions and confirm
what's running (and what's not).

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 1:10 AM Tuan Nguyen <tuan.ngu...@adslot.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> So I have a GAE app. However when I update the application multiple times
> a day, sometimes the website is reverted back to the previous version, or
> just does not contain the latest code.
> Just wondering how to fix this behaviour. I have deleted all unused
> versions, but seems like the code is not at the latest when I do a
> deployment.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/95f60db1-c6f4-4c9d-ab9a-16da049d3c5dn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/95f60db1-c6f4-4c9d-ab9a-16da049d3c5dn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    wesley chun :: @wescpy <http://twitter.com/wescpy> :: Software
Architect & Engineer
    Developer Advocate at Google Cloud by day; at night...
    Python training & consulting : http://CyberwebConsulting.com
    "Core Python" books : http://CorePython.com
    Python blog: http://wescpy.blogspot.com