Hi Mukesh, in addition to my colleague Andrew's recommendations, I'll add
the following:

   1. You inquired about microservices. We have a Python 2 *App Engine
   microservices architecture*

<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/microservices-on-app-engine>
document
   that should be interesting to you.
   2. You could probably replicate a similar architecture on Python 3,
   however Python 3 on App Engine slightly different (no bundled services) so
   we didn't publish a similar page for 3.x. Another reason is that such an
   architecture on Python 3 may be better suited for its sister product, Google
   *Cloud Functions*
   <https://cloud.google.com/functions/docs/concepts/python-runtime>. What
   you call "modules" can be implemented as individual functions.
   3. If you're going to store data in Firebase, you might as well use
*Firebase
   Auth <https://firebase.google.com/docs/auth>* to authenticate your
   users. Learn about that and other auth options on App Engine from this
   page

<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python3/authenticating-users>
   in the docs. (It's very likely the same technique can be used w/Cloud
   Functions as well).
   4. Heads-up there's a "new" product that combines the Firebase RTDB
   <http://firebase.google.com/products/realtime-database> + Google
   Cloud's NoSQL Cloud Datastore <http://cloud.google.com/datastore>
called *Cloud
   Firestore* <http://cloud.google.com/firestore> that launched in 2017
   <https://firebase.googleblog.com/2017/10/introducing-cloud-firestore.html>
   as the next-gen successor to both. If you're considering one of them,
   here's the page in the docs helping you decide b/w Firebase & Firestore
   <https://firebase.google.com/docs/database/rtdb-vs-firestore>.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!
--Wesley

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 6:09 AM mukesh raj dass <optimumcons...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Appreciate the feedback.
>
> I am using Standard environment in Python 3.7.  I need to create a URL for
> services that can only be access from inside the application after login
> authentication.  The
> services will be modules that will available.  It cannot be accessed from
> outside the application.  Do i restrict access via app.yaml only to allow
> access from within the application into a module which will be a "service"
> .  How best to do it ?
>
> Mukesh Raj
>

> On Friday, 23 April 2021 at 18:24:40 UTC+10 anco...@google.com wrote:
>
>> Which documentation are you following? Are you thinking of using GAE Flex
>> or GAE Standard?
>>
>> I have added a couple of links that you might find interesting that
>> details how requests are routed in GAE. Please note, this is for Python but
>> the concept is the same for other languages.
>>
>>    -
>>
>>    How Requests are Routed
>>
>> <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python3/how-requests-are-routed>
>>    -
>>
>>    Communicating Between Your Services
>>
>> <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python3/communicating-between-services>
>>    -
>>
>>    Serverless network endpoint groups overview
>>
>> <https://cloud.google.com/load-balancing/docs/negs/serverless-neg-concepts>
>>

>> On Monday, April 12, 2021 at 11:54:36 AM UTC+2 optimum...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am trying to develop an GAE with multiple modules each having distinct
>>> codes talking to Firebase.  A client might need an app with only 2 modules
>>> and other might need 5 modules...i was hoping to load them as services or
>>> microservices...problem is how to connect them together ?
>>>
>>> It is like going to an accounting system and having a GL, Job Costing,
>>> Project costing as a separate module.  In the main entry point  (services:
>>> default) there will be a button to go to each services or modules  From
>>> what i understand in the documentation...each services (previously modules)
>>> cannot access to each of them unless via REST.
>>>
>>> Any bright ideas how to do it in GAE using Firebase ?
>>>
>>> Appreciate the input.
>>>
>> --
> email to google-appengine+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/b7a45753-f14a-41ab-adb1-34f0daa4c12en%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/b7a45753-f14a-41ab-adb1-34f0daa4c12en%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    wesley chun :: @wescpy <http://twitter.com/wescpy> :: Software
Architect & Engineer
    Developer Advocate at Google Cloud by day; at night...
    Python training & consulting : http://CyberwebConsulting.com
    "Core Python" books : http://CorePython.com
    Python blog: http://wescpy.blogspot.com