Sounds good Dave... glad you were able to access your Entities again. In
general, console.*developers*.google.com is just a shortcut to the API
manager, and that's the only time that link should be used. For everything
else, you should be using console.*cloud*.google.com.

"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    wesley chun :: @wescpy <http://twitter.com/wescpy> :: Software
Architect & Engineer
    Developer Advocate at Google
<https://cloud.google.com/developers/advocates/wesley-chun/> by day; at