I know we have lots of App Engine users here (duh), but if you were curious
about our other pair of serverless products (Cloud Functions
<http://cloud.google.com/functions> and Cloud Run <http://cloud.run/>), I'm
giving a real short (~20-min) high-level serverless
<http://cloud.google.com/serverless> overview at GDG Cloud Indy this Fri 9a
PDT/12n EDT/4p GMT. Online & free; register at Meetup
<http://meetup.com/GDGCloudIndy/events/284431016>; more info on LinkedIn
<http://linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:share:6908565837956145152> or the event
website <https://gdg.community.dev/e/m8azyv>.

Cheers,
--Wesley
"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    wesley chun :: @wescpy <http://twitter.com/wescpy> :: Software
Architect & Engineer
    Developer Advocate at Google
<https://cloud.google.com/developers/advocates/wesley-chun/> by day; at