Hi everyone,

I have some issue when testing the interactive problem ESAb ATAd with the
provided testing tool.

I coded my solution in C and the testing tool doesn't run because of
'printf'. It waits in infinite loop.
I ran my code separately and it works just fine.

To investigate this issue, I took a cpp solution for the same problem from
here.
https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/codejam/submissions/000000000019fd27/RXJyaWNodG8

I replaced the cout in query() function with printf and testing tool
doesn't seem to work(The program waits in an infinite loop).

I uploaded the cpp files(via pastebin links), one which works with testing
tool provided and one which doesn't.
(*BOTH THE CODES ARE EXACTLY SAME EXCEPT FOR COUT AND PRINTF*)
Kindly help me why this problem occurs. Am I missing anything? Or something
wrong with printf?

works.cpp <https://pastebin.com/SfDW09uL>
doesnotwork.cpp <https://pastebin.com/7ku7nypx>

Thank you,