I am maintaining an archive of C++ solutions for 2020 problems. Feel free
to check out the link below if you have questions regarding a problem. Even
if you are not using C++, reading through the comments may help you solve
the problem in your preferred language. As time permits, I will be adding
commented solutions of archived problems (2019 and before) from GCJ and
Kickstart.

https://github.com/mfenlon/Google-Code-Jam-Archive-Solutions