Google seems to have grown too big!. They forgot how they got to where they
are. They were the most easy to use but very powerful and consistent search
engine. They then started providing all these new products-services for
free that people started using. Now they are re-thinking, hey we can make
money on that, if only we do it differently and they started shutting down
these products to sell us new ones. I'm not happy. If there's no
consistency in the availability of the products from a company then why
should I spend time to learn how to use them, and also to make them part of
my daily working routine. I Love iGoogle, Use it all the time. I also use
widgets in android, and in chrome THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!!!! igoogle allows
me to have the same information in my home page no matter what machine, OS,
or browser I use. Very VERY important, and there's no other tool that can
do that.

SHAME on you Google. You will loose customers because you lost your
consistency. when you roll out product something something Google next
time, no matter how powerful ti is I won't use it. too tired of your
removing tools after I get used to using them and benefiting from them.

If you are looking for evidence as to why I said Google is looking into
ways of making money. look at google tasks. There's a free version, but
also a payed version on the android market with more features. What
happened to google keeping thinks for free in order to attract people to
using the web through it's services?

And I final point in my rumbling. Google says "We will not be evil". Many
people like to take this as meaning unlike a certain other company ( MS? ).
Well when MS kills a product, they just stop upgrading it. They don't kill
it completely. Google is simply killing it completely. VERY VERY VERY
uncool. I want my iGoogle, google chat, google calendar to at least stay as
they are. No more name changes, no more removal of features. No more forced
upgrades to themes and user interfaces ( yes I'm referring to gmail).