With the impending demise of Igoogle, I am trying to set up the same
content on Netvibes with the same gadgets. I have accomplished all of that
with one exception, the Google Weather Module.

At the page
http://www.google.com/ig/directory?type=gadgets&url=www.google.com/ig/modules/builtin_weather.xml

I can get the code to place the gadget on Netvibes but there is no way to
set user preferences, either before copying the code or editing it after it
is set up on Netvibes.

Help please!