Hi Dan,
Just wanted to let you know that your Google Weather widget is not working
correctly since August 7th. It seems that your *Google Weather API* is
broken in some parts of the world. Please see read
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11878143/google-weather-api-403-error/

*"As of August 7th 2012 there have been frequent intermittent 403 errors.*

*I make a hit of the service once per hour (As has always been the case) so
I don't think frequency of request is the issue. More likely the
intermittent nature of the 403 is related to the partial roll-out of a
configuration change or a CDN change at Google."*

See:
*http://status-dashboard.com/32226/47728*<http://status-dashboard.com/32226/47728>

Maybe a CDN problem at Google ? Could you fix that ?

Thank you for your help.

antoine.mor...@gmail.com