No, you don't understand. I want to get rid of "
http://www.gmodules.com/ig/ifr<http://www.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?synd=googlemodules&w=500&h=350&mid=0&url=http://www.atlaslabs.net/gadgets/widget/bow/bow.xml>"

completely. I want some script to read and display the (clean) XML file AS
IT DOES Google now with the
http://www.gmodules.com/ig/ifr<http://www.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?synd=googlemodules&w=500&h=350&mid=0&url=http://www.atlaslabs.net/gadgets/widget/bow/bow.xml>
 frame
:)