We're a young startup that would like the opportunity to fill your needs
:). We haven't released to the public yet but we're building a product to
help you browse more efficiently and productively. Startup is called
Skim.Me and you can signup for an invite at http://skim.me. We're currently
building an iGoogle importing function to help transfer your feeds and
gadgets easily. I will say that we're upgrading the design aesthetic and
won't be a copy of iGoogle or the other personal dashboards. What we will
do is make sure you can consume your daily browsing routine from one place.
Looking forward to some of you giving us a shot.