I am not a developer so I may not be on the right site, but I am a google
user.  I have been since I learned how to get on line.  Google has been
easy.  I have always loved it.  In fact, recently my children talked me
into buying the iphone and I regret that I did.  It is not easy to stay up
to date with my google applications.  However, I am now concerned because
google seems to be changing.  Everything that I loved about it is getting
so confusing.  My docs are in some drive now, I don't know what my 200 GB
of space is used for, I don't know what I will be charged for, google + has
kind of outranked picasa and now I don't know how my picture system works.
 I find my privacy violated because I missed some fine print instruction on
pages and pages of instructions.  I have learned, I think, how to get
around in google chrome, but I keep running into more questions and notices
about confidentiality and tracking that I don't understand.  I am
approaching 60 years old and learning is not that easy for me anymore.  I
don't want to loose google as I would be lost in an internet world without
it, but why all the changes?  I absolutely loved picnik, and for some
reason, that is gone.  I loved buzz, that is gone. I don't know where my
pictures are but if I google myself I find them.  The first time that
happened I was INFURIATED!   I have a systemic illness that prevents me
from retaining things well in my memory.  Isn't there a way that these
things can be changed ONLY for those who want the change?  Or, is there
some way to have changes explained for those of us from a generation
without computers?  I am deathly afraid, now that my credit card is with
google and apparently available to a host of websites that I don't even
know about, that I will get a bill for something I do not even understand.
 That has already happened to me with this new iphone and itunes.  Can
someone help those of us with this issue.  I know there are thousands and
thousands of us out there.  God bless you all for working so hard, but
please think long and hard about this issue.  Or, make it easy to help us
understand the DEFAULT way things work in google.  By default, what we can
expect.  That way we know where we need to get help in changing the way our
google account works for us.  And long technical articles about "browsers"
and "domains" and "incognito" words are elementary for most, but for me
they produce confusion.  Thank you so much and God Bless You for thinking
of us older folk.