  From: Wayne F. Wilson
  To: Google-Gadgets-API@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 5:40 PM
  Subject: [iGoogle Developer Forum] Re: iGoogle replacement..... adding apps
to Chrome Homepage.... GOOGLE is this one or your April Fool's jokes?

  I agree.  Over the years I have tried Yahoo and MSN Home pages I like igoogle
the best.  I do NOT do facebook and I am not interested in that type of page in
google + and chrome I want a page for my weather news stocks calendar email
etc/.  If I can not get it in google I will find it some place else.  I want  a
home page like I google it is that simple.

  Regards
  Wayne