Hi!
  Google will be closing many of its products by 1st Nov, 2013 to promote
Chrome and Chrome Apps which includes igoogle.com website.
I have created any gadgets using igoogle platform and imported them on
google sites platform to create my website http://www.wpcpuzzlesonline.com/

I want to know once Google close igoogle platform what will be future of
Google Sites. Will Google Sites also be shutdown along with igoogle?

I am trying to find answer of this question from last few months but was
not able to get any answers to it.
It will be very helpful If someone from Google on this group can answer
this question.  If more information on this is required, please do let me
know?

Regards,
Rajesh

Logical Puzzles and Games Online <http://www.wpcpuzzlesonline.com>