On Dec 10, 7:59 am, mosherjm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Larry,
> Now I understand the problem but am unsure how to fix.  Any
> suggestions?

There are many ways to fix it, how you fix it depends on your
understanding (and is really a basic javascript/programming question,
not having anything to do with the map API).  One way would be to move
your showAddress calls into the initialize function so they run after
the map variable is set up.

  -- Larry