Hi!
Since a big part of our string content comes from database records anyway,
we decided to go without any static texts but use dynamic labels. Initial
concerns about performance and memory footprint have proven to be
unfounded. That is, despite working in the context of European Institutions
we go with a single static language and avoid the compile time performance
bottleneck of having a large number of permutations.
Cheers,
Ralph