----- Forwarded Message ----
From: bakri arbie <daya...@yahoo.com>
To: alumnipran...@yahoogroups.com
Cc: arbie bakri <arbieba...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wed, September 8, 2010 6:33:05 AM
Subject: Fw: Our To-Do List

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "Ted Turner, Founder and Chairman, UN Foundation"
<maili...@unfoundation.org>
To: daya...@yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, September 8, 2010 1:18:20 AM
Subject: Our To-Do List

United Nations Foundation  UN Foundation

   Dear Friend,
As people who care about the state of our world and the struggles of humanity,
you and I -- and everyone who supports the United Nations -- have a role to
play
in advancing the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
I like to think of the MDGs as the world's priority "to-do" list for lifting
the
standards of human living. If that's something you think is important, then the
MDGs are your to-do list, as well.
Please take a moment to watch a message on why these issues matter, and join me
by putting something on your own MDG to-do list.
This is my challenge for you: Do at least one thing to contribute to achieving
the MDGs today. For example, help fight preventable diseases by donating an
anti-malaria bed net through the UN Foundation's Nothing But Nets campaign.
Raise awareness about how improving women and children's health must be a
global
priority. Or advance gender equity by joining our new "Girl Up" initiative and
share it with the young women in your life. You'll move us closer to realizing
the MDGs with every action you take through the UN Foundation.
We have a lot of progress to make in order to advance the MDGs. If we're going
to turn things around, you're going to be the one to make it happen. Change
starts with you.
What will you do today?
Thank you,
Ted Turner
Founder and Chairman, UN Foundation

    Donate | Tell-a-friend | Unsubscribe | View              in browser
  1800 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite              400, Washington, DC 20036
© United Nations Foundation

nonprofit software

Kirim email ke