Martin's suggestion for putting [Earlier Messages] at the bottom
of mail-archive index pages has been implemented. It will
slowly start to show up as archives are updated.

In other mail-archive news...

* I updated the Debian package of MHonArc to 2.4.5. Because I am not
  the Debian maintainer, I can't upload upload it directly to the
  distribution -- but I have sent email to debian-mentors in hopes
  that someone will bring it in.

* The big fancy RAID is 41% full, and seems to inch up by about a
  percent a week. That gives some of breathing time before I need to
  think about storage again.

* It looks like Onelist and Egroups (both major list hosting services)
  merged. They changed the addresses of many mailing lists. Thus,
  mail-archive has been detecting a lot of "new lists" recently.
  It's making something of a mess.

* No more news. <grin>

Cheers,
Jeff