>And how can I see that this [Ukranian] localization is used at
>site?

The Ukranian translation is now incorprorated, thanks. To switch a
Ukranian-language archive to the Ukranian localization, tell me
(directly) the full URL of the archive, and I will make the
switch. Please note that each archive may only have one localization.

> Thank you for the bug report, I'll see if I can fix the HTML
> sometime this week.

Done. The new, improved HTML should take effect as archive indexes are
updated and new messages are archived. See the FAQ links
(http://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#equipment) to test the
validation yourself. Also, please report if your browser renders the
new HTML incorrectly.

Cheers,
Jeff