I'll be able to look into more detail next week -- I'm
about to be off net for the next few days. In the meantime,
check to see that your messages don't have a header like
which is common cause of such problems.

Also Earl is right, mail-archive will have hiccups in
general until next generation hardware is online. (Disk
subsystem benchmarking completed today).

Jeff