Lots of news on next generation system:

 1) Configuration work {exim, htdig, analog, bind, mailmen ...}  is
    done. System is running great in shadow mode.  Many thanks to my
    padwan.

 2) TODO: insertion into final network and switchover.

 3) HTML page count is about 10 million; I'm consulting with the
    reiserfs team on how to get really fast file counts. The 10
    million number is from precise but slow measurement; currently
    estimating deltas based on df.

 4) Exim will use sender_verify_hosts_callback on switchover.  Rumored
    to be a good spam shield, but we may have some false positives.
    We'll see.

 5) Regarding the common "phrase search" feature request, it looks
    like htdig 3.2 is nowhere near ready to go, so that's not
    happening any time soon.

 6) Regarding the common "address hide" feature request, I've
    bumped up the obfuscation slightly by custom hacking MHonArc.
    Do people prefer that I mangle email addresses in message
    bodies to something completely indecipherable like GeoCrawler's
    <EMAIL PROTECTED> ?

Cheers,
Jeff