Hi,

you must have seen this topic a thousand times, but I think I have done
everything in a correct way.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailing list. I did this some time (a month) ago, and then I assumed
something went wrong at Apache when no messages showed up in the mail
archive.

Anyway, I tried it again today, and this time I saw the following in
archive@jab.org:

"Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list. I'm working for my owner, who
can be reached
at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I've been unable to carrry out your
request: The address archive@jab.org was already on the security-dev
mailing list when I received
your request, and remains a subscriber."

This means that the ezmlm program has been sending emails to the archive
for at least a month (there were +100 mails in that period).

So the question is: Were are these mails?
I cannot find a relevant entry in http://www.mail-archive.com/lists.html

best regards,

Karel Wouters.