I zgrepped through the logs on Mail-Archive's primary and secondary mail
exchangers. Neither one received an email with the message ID you
mention.

At this point, I (well, not "I", but you know what I mean) would
start checking logs on the originating mail transfer agent to
see what it thought about delivering the message. Not sure what else
to suggest, and I'm not aware of any problems on mail-archive's side
for receiving messages. We got about 10,000 yesterday without error,
and Sundays are the slowest day of the week.

Some large (>100KB or something) wedi* messages were in fact trashed
due to size limits, but nothing in wedi-transactions.

If you do end up getting access to the originating MTA logs and
find something interesting, let me know.

-Jeff