Hi,

I've been playing with this a bit more. So now we provide a way to see
the list of items without logging in first.

So for instance for this list, the gossip list, you can go to
http://www.fastbuzz.com/items/preview_items.jsp?channel=71296
and always see the latest items on the list.

So it can be an easy way for those interested to show the latest items
from a mailing list on their web pages.

Regards,

Dror

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 11:14:44PM -0800, Dror Matalon wrote:
> Hi,
>

> > I am going to study how mailbucket.org and get back to you.
> > RSS is quite confusing atm. Different versions et al.
> > I am going to study how mailbucket.org and get back to you.
> > RSS is quite confusing atm. Different versions et al.
>
> We offer a free RSS aggregator that should make it quite easy to do this
> at www.fastbuzz.com.
>
> You can choose either web or email delivery, and it's quite easy to
> add mail-archive lists to your rss channels.
>
> This is how I follow some of the lists that I'm interested in.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dror
>

> --
> Dror Matalon