Hi all,

I completed my first cross country ski marathon yesterday. It was a lot of fun and I highly recommend the experience.

In other news, Mail-Archive ran a short duration ad experiment a few days ago, comments appreciated. In general things seem to be going well. Latency seems fairly low, and knock on wood everything seems to be running smoothly. I unfortunately got zero critical responses from the "what do people dislike" survey, possibly due to folks being too shy to speak up.

Finally, I'll try lifting moderation from gossip, as the spam incidents appear to have subsided. If they come back I'll switch moderation back on.

--Jeff