-----Original Message-----
From:  Andrius Kurtinaitis
Date:  6/23/04 1:56 am
To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subj:  [Gossip] is List-Id header supported?

Hello,

recently my mailing-list server stopped addind x-mailing-list: headers
to the emails, but the mail-archive seems to archive the emails sent to
different addresses to the same list (correctly). Instead, the list
server is adding the new header List-id:
F.x. the email
was sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], not [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is it archived correctly only by a hapy accident or is the new header

Thank you for this great service!

Andrius