Looking at the most recent message, I see a little bit of email header
ambiguity.

  Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It looks to me like the list server thinks in its heart of hearts that
that the list name is [EMAIL PROTECTED], and the
human users think the list is named [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Mail Archive is filing it under the former.

However, that doesn't explain why we filed the first few messages
under a different location back in March. Maybe we tweaked our sorting
algorithm around that timeframe?  Bottom line is we'll take a look and
see if there's an opportunity to improve our sort engine. You might
want to look into making the list headers all say the same thing.

Cheers,
Jeff