-----Original Message-----
From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date:  11/11/04 9:12 am
To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subj:  [Gossip] Bad links in search results

I went to the archives for the velocity-user list, and did a search on
"thread safe".  All of the links in the search results page went to an
error page that said the message did not exist.

When I just browsed the archive without searching, the links worked.

      --Paul Lynch