-----Original Message-----
From:  Randye Jones
Date:  4/18/05 2:26 pm
To:  gossip@jab.org
Subj:  [Gossip] "Lost" list

Quite a while back, our email list, spacedock, was archived on the mail archive
service.  When we moved from scifi-rpgs.com to a new domain a few months ago,
apparently the archive was not resubbed to the new location.  Have all the
emails archived in the past be purged?  If not, how can we access them?

BTW, I have now resubbed archive@mail-archive.com to our new domain at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks.
Randye J.

  |    Randye Jones
  |)   Afrocentric Voices in "Classical" Music
 /|    http://www.afrovoices.com
( | )  [EMAIL PROTECTED]