-----Original Message-----
From:  Jeff Marshall
Date:  4/22/05 8:55 pm
To:  gossip@jab.org
Subj:  RE: [Gossip] Archiving on hold for a bit

Update: the two Jeffs are having a pleasant evening in the data center.  :)
We're swapping out a drive that looks like it is on its last legs, and we're
beefing up storage capacity with another few hundred gigs as long as we are
here.

We discovered that our backup mail server was rejecting a lot of the mail
today.  We've fixed the backup mail server's settings and it queued a big
influx of mail right away.  There may be some list servers that dropped the
archive@mail-archive.com address due to bounced mail.  We will take a look at
this over the weekend, after we get the new drives up and running.

We're sorry about the unexpected downtime.

Jeff Marshall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]