-----Original Message-----
From:  Julien Guertault
Date:  11/8/05 6:40 am
To:  gossip@jab.org
Subj:  [Gossip] Merging various mailing list archives

Hello,

The fvwm mailing list archives (fvwm-users and fvwm-workers) are
splitted into various parts (to my knowledge, three of each), making
it difficult for users to browse them. We have two single mbox files
available, covering the whole archives. The mailing list addresses
change various times though.

I would like to know if it is possible to replace those archives with
the merged ones.

Best regards,

--
Julien Guertault