I am trying to add the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list to the archive and
found it difficult to respond. I found the confirmation email in the
archive (following the FAQ), but to respond to it, I need the reply-to
header. If I click on the reply button at the bottom, it brings up my
outlook compose window, but doesn't have the right To. I don't know if
it is normal, but for this particular subscription, the command is in
the reply-to itself. Even if I can view the headers, I can extract
this information out and send the confirmation, but there seems to be
no way to see the headers. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Hari