-----Original Message-----
From:  barry beattie
Date:  5/22/06 4:59 pm
To:  gossip@jab.org
Subj:  [Gossip] yahoo groups destroying mail-archive.com formatting
(unreadable) - can anything be done?

(well, I'm guessing it's because of yahoo groups...)

large sections (sometimes almost all) of the email ends up not being
displayed

for an example, start here and follow the thread

http://mail-archive.com/flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com/msg28282.html

there's a long conversation going on here but the only thing displayed
are greetings....

another example: this is a reply, missing the bulk of the message
http://mail-archive.com/flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com/msg28280.html
while this is a reply to the above but showing the origional mesaage,
not truncated.
http://mail-archive.com/flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com/msg28286.html

is there anything that can be done?

thanx