On 8/17/06, Jeff Breidenbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
M-A is trying out some new search software. Anyone
feeling adventurous and brave can give it a spin. Please
provide feedback either over gossip or to me directly.
Because this is at the nascent  "hey, let's experiment"
stage,  I expect there will be plenty of ... opportunities
for feedback.

The case sensitivity is a bit confusing. As far as I can see, "magic"
also finds "Magic" and "MAGIC". "Magic" and "MAGIC" find each other,
but don't find "magic", so they're kind of semi-case-sensitive. Also,
"Magic" and "MAGIC" don't highlight the terms they found in the search
results page.

--
Stephen Turner