On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 11:24:14AM +0100, Olly Betts wrote:
> On 2006-08-18, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:
> > Hmm.. this must be the proper name "feature". I'll see if I can
> > figure out how to disable it.
>
> You just need to call:
>
>     qp.set_stemming_strategy(Xapian::QueryParser::STEM_ALL);
>
> It seems you're using Omega - you can't currently set this there without
> tweaking the code, which is a bit of an oversight (you can set STEM_NONE or
> STEM_SOME).

I misread the code.  It's STEM_NONE you can't set directly (you can use
$set{stemmer,none} to achieve the same effect).

Just add this to the top of your OmegaScript template:

$set{stem_all,true}

> I'm not sure why "MAGIC" isn't highlighting - it's supposed to, but it
> looks like something is amiss.  I'll investigate.

OK, this patch fixes that, though the bug won't manifest if you use
STEM_ALL:

http://www.oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/patches/omega-fix-highlight-for-capitalised-words.patch

Cheers,
    Olly