Remember the info pages?

http://www.mail-archive.com/petbunny%40lsv.uky.edu/info.html

If you squint carefully, you can see a new field called "hints". So
what's a hint? Hints are gentle way to tell the world what a list
is about.

Let's say you have a mailing list about pet bunnies.  Then you add
a hint called "pet bunnies".  This will make it a little easier for
pet bunny lovers to find the archive. It will also help target any
advertisements for things like carrots instead of linux kernel
hacking jobs. And maybe other good uses in the future. Hints are
optional, but please try it out if you get a chance.

A good hint is one that you could type into a global search
engine, and would be happy to see the list archive as a result.
So "pet bunnies" is a good hint, "Mr. Snuggles is having a pwarty!"
is not so good. By the way, you now know my favorite list archive
of all time.

I currently have the hints set to be world editable (except for a
few I've personally set by hand) and we'll see how that works out.
If there is a spam problem we'll do something different.

Have fun,
Jeff