Hmm, afaict, the problem is not at my end--is there a problem at the jab
end?  (Forwarding the email received from supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
to my most recent post--this time I'm sending only to the
gossip@jab.org address--maybe that will make a difference?)

Randy Kramer
--- Begin Message ---

Your ticket has been received and has been assigned a ticket number of
[2AA-12FB0DEF-41D6].  Please keep this ticket number for your records and
include it in the subject (including brackets) of all future emails regarding
this issue.

A Legacy representative will address and respond to your question/comment in a
timely and helpful manner. If your concern is resolved before we respond, you
may close this ticket by clicking on the "View this Ticket Online" link below.

 View this Ticket Online  -
http://site93.hosted.smartertools.com/Main/frmTicket.aspx?ticketnumber=2AA-12FB0DEF-41D6&email=rhkramer%40gmail.com&h=E5A9A0641CB72F0B41AF697DD8CEA538

Thank you,
Technical Support