On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 09:07:34PM +0000, dan b wrote:
> Has canon 1300d / t6b compatibility 👍📸

It should work fine over USB.

> I was wonder/ would like to see the RPI 3B etc..
>
> To connect either wirelessly through Bluetooth or
>
> Through HDMI

Wirelessly through HDMI? I'm not sure how that would work. But

> I’m trying to enable wireless RPI 3B touch screen to have a live view
>
> And or control shutter release from the RPI 3B screen either astrophotography
>
> Or nature where you can monitor the camera’s angle / focus

You can write a program using libgphoto2 to do this if you want; this kind of
highly-specific application is out of the scope of the gphoto2 project.
There may be a program out there that does something similar already—there are
lots of libgphoto2-using programs around.

Dan