On Wed, Mar 13, 2024 at 08:55:30PM +0000, david farrell wrote:
> Hi I am having some problems with gphoto2 auto detect errors, hope someone can
> help.
>
> 1. gphoto auto detect error :[ 'Model Port ' , ' _ _ _ _ _ _ _' ]
> 2. gphoto - - auto detect error : Command ' gphoto - - auto detect ' returned
> non- zero exit status 139.
>
> I keep getting these errors in my Web UI for my Creality Sonic Pad, I
> contacted
> Creality but they don't seem to know the cause so I am hoping you can help ?

It's going to take some more details to help. If this is a Linux system, exit
status 139 likely means the program ended with a SIGSEGV. It's unlikely there's
a backtrace log generated for this, but getting one would be the easiest way to
debug this further. That means logging onto the device and running the command
under a debugger or using other means of generating a stack trace.

Dan